Founded in November of 1946 by returning veterans from World War II, The Barron post of the Veterans of Foreign Wars has a rich and long standing history of service to local veterans and the community.  Post 8338 is open to the public and operates a canteen 7 days a week.  events at the post are posted in the events section of this website.